no dial tone/internet
kiki421

since 10/10 phone has been dead hence no internet either. Called and got service and the technician came and indicated that the wire had been somehow put into a wall in the apartment bldg basement.  Did not even attempt to rewire.  He indicated we can try to get the fios wire from the pole outside our window and connect to fios or go to Spectrum since the bldg is wired already for them. Can they rewire?  I hope so since now i have a new appointment with an all day timeframe.  What would they do if i was a new tenant and needed phone service? how would they wire my apartment?  THis is ridiculous, my mother is elderly and needs to have the phone.

Frustrated and feel i might be getting a bit of the run around since everyone i have spoken to says that Verizon should rewire the phone line. 

thanks for listening.

0 Likes
Re: no dial tone/internet
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi kiki42,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes