unable to get support from Fios with losing dial tone every time we get a wind/snow
Bostoncust

Ok....for the past two months every time we have a wind storm...or now snow, our land line will not work for at least 24 hours to several days.  Our wifi continues to work.  First I was told that it was some connection in my house, a jack etc.  But then I get a text each time I schedule an appointment saying they "did work on my problem and fixed the problem"  ...and you know it will work until the next wind storm or rain/snow.  

I now have had many days without service and if added up weeks.  

I am getting very upset and if I can't get some resolution will cancel and discuss with state oversight as I believe in Boston Verizon is the only company with landlines outside  cable TV.  

If I have to go elsewhere we have our family on mobile as well and will move everything away from Verizon.  

Perhaps this might sound like a threat, but I am very concerned I can't get this fixed and in my area Verizon is a monopoly.  When you are powerless you get crazy.

0 Likes
Re: unable to get support from Fios with losing dial tone every time we get a wind/snow
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bostoncust,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes