why can't verizon get my order right?
dshea1

I have spent at least 25 hours on the phone with verizon representatives since august. My in laws moved from their home of 30 plus years to an assisted living facility and we wanted to move their existing number with them since she is a retired verizon employee. First we were told we couldn't do that, and she would have to lose her employee concessions and get a new number. Then I did manage to get the old number transferred to the new location after going through 4 representatives. Then in October my father in law passed away. My mother in law moved to a smaller apartment in the same facility on 15 dec 2017 and I placed an order with yet another representative to have the service moved. At that point they apparently closed the account instead. So now today I have spent another 3 hours on the phone with 2 more representatives who couldn't even find the account, then I spoke with a "supervisor" who said she would have the phone turned on within 20 minutes and call me back. That was six hours ago! I'm still waiting for that return call. I guess it was silly of me to assume that simply moving the service 50 yards down the hall in the same building couldn't be too hard to get done without problems. I assumed the "supervisor" would at least do her job and call back, guess the job title doesn't mean much at verizon. And this is how they treat a verizon retiree, geez!

0 Likes
Re: why can't verizon get my order right?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dshea,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes