worst customer service and phone company
copper

I have been trying to cancel my phone service for several months now but it is virtually impossible. Can't get through online or via phone. When I try to pay my final bill, I keep getting messages that there is a problem with the system. Can you say "Run-a-round" or "scammed". What a crap  operation. I will tell all who will listen not to deal with this company and that their services suck!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: worst customer service and phone company
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2

I work in FiOS, but I can give you a NJ copper number that I have used for repair that usually picks up right away.  732-269-7481.  Try that and let me know how it goes. 

0 Likes
tonyrnyc

Not surprised.  They are not very customer friendly.  It's all about advertising, not real service.  When Verizon took over our MCI account in NYC, they switched us unknowingly to a much more expensive plan.  The customer service response was arrogant -- we should have called THEM -- they put us on a "high value" plan (translation: more expensive).  We've since canceled, but we still owe for the period we had the new higher priced service.  So it's tough luck.  Our option is to pay up or, according to the bill, they go to a collection agency!

0 Likes
bwsyes

They also seem to be unable to get repairs done in a timely manner.  Not unusual for your phone to be out for five or more days before they get a technician out to fix it.

0 Likes