2 Year Contract Price NOT Honored
Mosab

I am not sure if this is the right place to get help but I cannot find an email, I signed up for a 2 year contract and mid way through the rate was increased more than double. When I reached out to customer service I was told that my credit expired. I have a copy of the email from my contract saying two years at the original price but they do not seem to care. What can I do? I cannot afford to pay more than double my contract price and I don't understand why my original contract is not being honored? They openly admit that they have a copy of the contract but are trying to say the credit was from the previous year, I have been a customer since 2014 and have never complained.

Hope someone can help as I don't know what to do anymore 😞

0 Likes
Re: 2 Year Contract Price NOT Honored
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mosab,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes