A few questions about ordering FIOS
juanortiz0492

I was told by the workers from Verizon that I need to fax my passport in order to set up an installation date. Is there any other way to deal with this online or do I really have to go to a Verizon Wireless store to set up an installation date for FIOS?

0 Likes
Re: A few questions about ordering FIOS
dfancote
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dont trust verizon.  Their rep quoted me a additional year of 99.00 per month, since we had so many problems.  Verizon turned around and tried to charge me full price.  I told them numerous time that I will be paying what I was quoted.  I even had the reps name.  Now they are calling and harrasing me for payment of what they overcharged me.  If you can get somewhere else take it. Verizon does not keep their word.  I will not pay more for something I was quoted.  Now we keep having issues with our tv's and have to keep rebooting.  I guess they want me to call them about the technical problem so they can harras me for payment from me that is not due.  This company does not keep their word.  They made a quote and they dont keep their promise or their quotes. 

0 Likes
WendyA01
Enthusiast - Level 1

A passport is only warranted when trying to establish "citizenship".  Verizon has customers that are not US citizens.  Those who are US, establish identity or credit by social security numbers.  If you are Canadian or another visiting National, the passport would be requested.  Once your status is verified, you should have no problems.

I use all their services and get great customer service if I run into problems.  If you run into issues, keep calling.

juanortiz0492

Is there a way to fax in a Verizon Wireless store because I do not have a fax machine at home? I mean I was told to go to "any" verizon store and I was wondering if wireless stores are what they are talking about.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless won't be able to help you if you are trying to order Verizon FiOS. They are considered two separate entities in the business world.

0 Likes
crafter3

Verizon retail outlet may be able to help you. I have seen FIOS customers exchanging equipment in one of these retail store. Just google for Verizon retail outlet and you will be able to find the nearest to your place that serves FIOS customers

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader
Any UPS Store or Kinko's can fax a document for you for a small fee. I'm sure there's one nearby wherever you are.
0 Likes