Bad customer service again
TheRaider

I have called twice this past hour trying to get my old modem reconnected since the new one that was sent to me by Derrick on the Presidential Appeals team made things worse. I was transfered to the Wrong department three times and then finally hung up on by Nick in the billing department.

All I wanted was for them to do whatever they need to do to allow me to reconnect my old modem. I am still having problems with that modem where my bandwidth drops to zero several times per hour. But with this new one it was worse, being completely disconnected every 7 minutes or so.

Last time I posted here, someone helped me and escalted my issue. I would appreciate it if someone could get my old modem reconnected and then get someone to fix the network issues.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Bad customer service again
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TheRaider,

Your private support case on this issue is still open.  Please access your case, following the instructions posted HERE, and keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support thread.  Verizon agents will not be looking for information from you outside of the support thread.

0 Likes
TheRaider

Ok. I will use the private thread. I just found it.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Dicey09

I tell you about bad customer service! I was charged an upgrade fee of $30 on my monthly bill and was not told or warned about this at all. The "technician" at Verizon that I spoke to said this was a "valid" charge and basically I had to pay it. And added that there is always an upgrade fee and she would check my past statements like I am lying about never had to pay this before. This "lovely" customer service person told me that all supervisors were busy when I asked to speak to one and put me on hold forever. I can't find anywhere to complain to by email and it keeps telling me that live chat is unavailable. I am so mad and frustrated about this  that I am so tempted to go to AT & T!  If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes