Billing credits promised and then denied!
shubosky
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our service with Verizon is the worst Internet I have ever had. When we first moved in, our internet did not work for the first two months. The DSL light on our modem would blink red at least 30-40 times per day. It was impossible to do anything online. MY PHONE'S 3G WAS FASTER THAN MY COMPUTER. 

I called multiple times, being on the phone for over an hour each time, SOMETIMES TWO HOURS. I was told to keep paying the bill so I did not get late fees added on. I was told that when the problem was resolved, contact Verizon and we would be credited for the time it was not working. I was told they would send extra parts that we never received. After two months of paying for service WE COULDN'T EVEN USE, it started working a little bit better. It is still AWFUL internet service. 

I called and told them it was better and asked about the credit I was told I could receive. I was told that we could be credited for 5 DAYS of service because they only counted the actual days we spent hours on the phone instead of the time between calls. I told them OVER AND OVER AGAIN  that their representatives had not documented it properly because each time I explained that it had not been working the entire time.

My boyfriend got on the phone with a manager of some sort and we were told that he could do nothing about the credits, but we should go online to fill out a complaint form. This "COMPLAINT FORM" is obviously not going to be easy to find or they would actually have to answer people's complaints. 

IWILL NOT PAY FOR SERVICE I AM NOT GIVEN. Comcast NEVER DID THIS!

0 Likes
Re: Billing credits promised and then denied!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shubosky,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

shubosky,

We have closed your private support case due to you not responding, or going through the chat link provided. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello shubosky,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your DSL service or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes