CO needs upgrading, can't provide the service I'm paying for.
garodriguez
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 19 days of working through my problem, up to the "escelated DSL trouble" division, I found out that my CO is in need of "equipment upgrades" as told to me by the technician.

The short story... I'm provisioned for 3.1 to 7 Mbps, from 18:00 to 01:00 I only get around 1 Mbps.  I went through all levels of CS, a technician came out & then on to the CO directly. I was told there is nothing more that can be done until Verizon upgrades the CO equipment. All contacts with verizon were professional, on both sides no complaints, everyone seemed genuine & helpful...as much as they could.

My question to the community/Verizon is how do I escalate this further?

I'm a long time customer that has had a good relationship with Verizon so far. With this issue I may need to look for an alternate for internet access, which I really don't want to do, but if there is no "light at the end of the tunnel" they are leaving me no choice.

Any assistance/comments are greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CO needs upgrading, can't provide the service I'm paying for.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the frustration. We will send this over to see what we can do in regards to the compensation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the delay. Are you able to comment on this now?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the frustration. We will send this over to see what we can do in regards to the compensation.

0 Likes