Can I remote access Verizon wireless router and change the parent control setting remotely?
dragonad

I have a quick question, can I remote access Verizon wireless router and change the parent control setting remotely? Actually, the best idea is to set up the parent control in router to restrict certain web sites, such as online game sites, for certain time (for example, 3 pm to 7 pm), so the kids can concentrate and finish the homework and other activities.

Any one have any idea, if it is not available by verizon, can we buy something as an add on device to set up it, thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Can I remote access Verizon wireless router and change the parent control setting remotely?
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Quantum router (G1110) can be remotely controlled from the FiOS app.  Many features, including parental controls, are available through the app.

You can purchase or rent the Quantum router from Verizon.  You may be able to get a discount if you upgrade your speed.  For best information, contact Verizon.  I suggest calling during business hours.

Good Luck.

0 Likes