Can't submit ticket for downed telephone line
ElsieG

A storm knocked down a telephone line about a week ago and I've been without internet ever since.

I'vechecked the connection to the modem box and restarted both the router and the box. The box still reports it has no connection.

I've been trying to submit a ticket but in all my attempts to navigate the phone tree I only got connected to a human agent -once-, and they were in the wrong department to actually help me.

I tried the online help but after spending ten minutes trying to connect to my box it just tells me to call support.

I'm getting desperate at this point. How do I even report this??

0 Likes
Re: Can't submit ticket for downed telephone line
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ElsieG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes