Challenges with Canceling Internet Services
DSChavez

I am very dissapointed that the process to cancel your services is so long and draining.  It should take one call and take no longer than 20 minutes. The fact that I've been sitting on hold for almost 48 minutes is ridiculous. After following the steps to speak with a representative I'm upset that their customer service rep picked up and rerouted my call to stay on hold for even longer?! Why did I waste my time following the steps to connect with someone to CANCEL my services if the person who would pick up would just reroute me anyway?

Terrible Terrible Terrible customer service. I still cannot believe I have been on hold this long. 

On a side note, my husband and I just purchased a new home. What company would be a good recommendation for phone and internet access???

Shauna 

0 Likes
Re: Challenges with Canceling Internet Services
DSChavez

I have now been holding for 1 hour. Let's see how long it will take for someone to pick up my call... 

0 Likes
Re: Challenges with Canceling Internet Services
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DSChavez wrote:

On a side note, my husband and I just purchased a new home. What company would be a good recommendation for phone and internet access???

My blunt answer: A company which offers Fiber to the Home. If not, then whoever offers true unlimited service. If none of those are available, pick your poison I suppose.

As far as cancelling is concerned, try again in the early morning hours around 9AM. I know, a bad time since most are expected to be at work or on the road somewhere, but that's when I've found the phone queues tend to be nice and quick.

0 Likes