DSL OUTAGE soCAL June 2014
CFletcher1
I have been without Internet service for 5 days now!!!! First morning I called for tech support & was informed that it was Verizon Equipment-- not mine. I have called 3 times & strongly suspect that I'm speaking each time to someone in India--even during regular work hrs here. Each time I'm told that it will be fixed by 2 or 5 or 7 pm that day or the next. Each day I get alert(by email--ironically) with same promises. I can't pay my bills. I'm retired & have new profession & work from home. I haven't been able to take any webinars or online classes--or finish my business web page or finish researching how to transfer my Apple iWeb blogs to new blogs--or even decide which blogging format to use--because I have no access. I received a call from a client last night--& I cannot research online to give her the information she needs--likely to lose her business. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH DSL IN Rancho Cucamonga area? Why can't I find any reference to this particular outage when I search online with my cell phone? Why haven't the media outlets picked up this story? WHEN am I getting my DSL service back? I am not in an area where I can get FIOS or Uverse & I was very unhappy with Charter cable TV service, but if my DSL service isn't restored by 2 pm today as promised I am very likely to switch providers--a 5 day outage not related to extreme weather or major earthquake or major hack attack etc is unacceptable.
0 Likes
Re: DSL OUTAGE soCAL June 2014
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CFletcher,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: DSL OUTAGE soCAL June 2014
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't receive a reply back from you on your private support case. We hope your services are functioning properly again, now that the group wide trouble ticket has been resolved.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to create a new post in the Public Forums, and we'll be able to assist. Our team is available around the clock for support.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes