DSL down yet AGAIN?
ltcap

ok. we made it all the way till now(nov 21) since the last outtage i had on sept 7th.

this is now to the point of absurdity.  i ran the self test on the cpmputer as i did last time. i'm on hold right now with customer service. they're feeding me the exact same load of crap that they tried last time. a supervisor got me up n running last time...someone that called me at work from these forums. i don't remember who it was.

this has me really **bleep**, 'cause i don't appreciate working 12 hour days, only to come home and find out that the service i pay for is down. again.

so what's the deal? can we get this fixed permenantly, or do i have to cancel my service?

0 Likes
Re: DSL down yet AGAIN?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ltcap,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes