Do not enroll autopay!!!!!!!!!
yeung123

I enrolled the autopay cause they told me it will pay less $10 every month. My monthly fee is $45... but they always up-charge me to $110. It was so upset and angry. The first month they fixed the fee for me. And the second month it comes up to $110 again. So if you do autopay, you have contact them every month to change to correct fees. But even I contacted with them,  they do not fix it to me.

Please do not sign up for autopay!!!!! I am very regret to sign up autopay..they will up charge your money since the first month.. I should not sign up and listen the guy say sign up autopay for pay less $10 but actually you have pay extra $60..

And now, I tried to live chat couple times with customer service already.. they dont really care.. just keep up charge you money.. I have no way to do.. so just going to share with other customer with my opinion- do not sign up for autopay, you will get trouble every month

0 Likes
Re: Do not enroll autopay!!!!!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi yeung123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes