Doesn't Matter It's Fast, It Won't Work
orac1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am at a loss as to what to do.  Since March my services constantly goes down.  They have replaced everything, blamed everything and everyone.  Refuse to give a credit, nasty people on the phone and even given themselves the runaround trying to resolve this issue.  What is consistent is that my service will cycle at least twice or more an hour reporting low signal.

No one will answer a call, no one seems to have the drive to see this fixed.  All I want is my service to work and someone pretend to care.  It doesn't matter how fast this service is said to work, nor does it matter what it does when I am not wanting to use it, but if each time I use it it fails repeatedly...it's rather pointless.

My only hope is that someone in Verizon will see this and maybe feel enough pity to help me reach someone who can fix this.

I am only but one customer, perhaps that's just not good enough anymore to matter.

Re: Doesn't Matter It's Fast, It Won't Work
rizzman
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have FiOS internet you can contact the Fiber Solution Center to get help. They are open 24 hours a day and they will be more then glad to help you. They will be able to do line tests to diagnose the issue as well as send out a technician if the problem can't be rectified over the phone.

Re: Doesn't Matter It's Fast, It Won't Work
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did any one of the techs mention issues due to a loss of clean Fiber signal? This would show up if you notice Internet, TV, and Phone going out at the same time and/or if the ONT's FAIL Light lit at the same time of service problems. If there's no problems with TV or Phone if you have those services, I'd think we should do some troubleshooting deeper into the Internet portion. Kind of tough when there isn't through documentation to these things to know what's been checked 🙂

0 Likes