Done with Verizon - BTW, TY Smith6612!
gdalemoore

Well, I gave Verizon another two weeks while I called up Comcast to get another line setup and as to be expected, next to nothing was done on Verizon's end to fix the issue. I noticed that my speed went down on speedtest.net which is likely why I haven't been experiencing the frequent disconnects, but now my internet connection is so slow that whenever I go to utilize my banks website, it alerts me that my internet is so slow that I should consider utilizing the mobile site through my phone. Impressive, Verizon.

Verizon, I hope you read this (and will make sure to give an identical speech to the sales rep that closes my account here). Every experience that I've ever had at any capacity with Verizon has been utterly unsatisfying. I've had my forum posts closed to where they've been "escalated" and more or less, nothing was done. No phone calls, no action taken, nothing. I don't enjoy having a 2500 ms response time between myself and google and I really don't appreciate being kept in the dark throughout this entire experience.

To end on a good note though, this forum has been extremely helpful...much more helpful than Verizon's customer service. I'd like to give a special shoutout to Smith6612 for looking over a few things for me and attempting to help as much as possible. Much appreciated my good man.

0 Likes
Re: Done with Verizon - BTW, TY Smith6612!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gdalemoore, 

In order to re-open your escalated issue, please go to your profile (by clicking on your name at the top left of the page), in the center of your profile page you will see a link to your Private Support Case.  Please respond to the case thread and fill out the form.  A Verizon employee will get back to you regarding your issue.  

0 Likes
Re: Done with Verizon - BTW, TY Smith6612!
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's no problem. Anytime someone needs help and wishes to work with me I'll gladly assist.

0 Likes