Ellipsis 7 Tablet Connection Issue
KLS2017

I recently received the Ellipsis 7 from a family member - they got it at a discount a few month back and are not using it. I wanted to set it up because I thought I would be great for my son to play around with. Here is what happens: I select the house Wi-Fi from the networks found list, connect the Wi-Fi to the device, it will should a excellent signal  for about twenty seconds and then go to poor and transfer 0 data. The top of the home screen still has full bars but there is no activity. All my other devices have full connectivity. If you restart the tablet or turn on/off airplane mode, the Wi-Fi reconnects for about 30 seconds and then only shows 0mps and 'Poor' connectivity. HELP! I have tried everything I can think of!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 7 Tablet Connection Issue
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What router are you currently using?

Do you know if your network uses WPA or WPA2 Security for the Wi-Fi?

Try taking the Tablet to an area with Public Wi-Fi, and connecting it to the Public Wi-Fi, to see if there are any software updates available fo the tablet which may help to correct Wi-Fi issues.

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 7 Tablet Connection Issue
gerrycaya
Enthusiast - Level 2

sounds like you may need a signal booster for your room that the device is used in. My router is in my den but I also have a signal booster in my front living room for my smart tv .................

0 Likes