Error codes in site builder: "unexpected error occured"
srviolin
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a new error:

I have been using sitebuilder since 2006. But suddenly I am getting this error when I try and add a photo.

Any ideas? I am using Internet Explorer.. I cant figure it out.. I have plenty of room. It is since they got rid of the FTP. 

Is anyone else having this problem.. 

Unexpected Error occurred An error has interrupted communication between your browser and the web site server. Internal errors can have many causes.

Click here to continue working.

Because of this interruption, you may have to log in again, or repeat your last action. 

Re: Error codes in site builder: "unexpected error occured"
milhaus_vz
Contributor - Level 1

srviolin,

Thank you for posting any difficulties you're having with the services.  We would like to work with you to determine how the issue is being caused.  I am sending you a PM please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Mike M

0 Likes
srviolin
Enthusiast - Level 1

It isnt in my inbox.. Looking forward to the solution because when I hit site settings it is also doing the same thing..

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
I'm sorry it was not received. I checked his message box and it was sent 08-25-2011 07:59 AM. I'm resending you the message now. Please check in the top right of your page for a yellow icon saying how many messages you have.

0 Likes
Breggie1

I just started building a personal website today and was doing OK for a while, but now I am having the exact error as described above.  I was able to upload one photo, but attempting the 2nd photo, which is much smaller, results in this error no matter where I try to place it.  The FAQs aren't returning any results - literally NO results, as in there are no FAQs populated other than "today's top 5 FAQs."  Help please!

Unexpected Error occurred
An error has interrupted communication between your browser and the web site server. Internal errors can have many causes.

Click here to continue working.

Because of this interruption, you may have to log in again, or repeat your last action.

0 Likes