FIOS cable connection to the home is lying on my lawn, exposed to the elements
WestboroughFIOS

I got FIOS service in July. When the tech came to install, he found that the previous FIOS cable connection to the house wasn't working because mice had chewed up the cable.  Apparently the original connection was done without a conduit, so he lay a new wire above ground and got FIOS working.  Said he'd put in an order for it to be drawn through an underground conduit and someone else would come in and do it.  By September no one came, so I contacted Verizon and eventually some contractor came in late September, dug up my lawn, and laid out a conduit. Fast forward 2 months, and no one has yet showed up to draw the cable through the conduit - it's still lying on my lawn exposed to the elements. When I try to contact Verizon, the newfangled chatbot just sits there after I enter my message.  I keep waiting for an agent and eventually give up. It is extremely frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS cable connection to the home is lying on my lawn, exposed to the elements
WestboroughFIOS

Here's the chatbot window:

0 Likes
Re: FIOS cable connection to the home is lying on my lawn, exposed to the elements
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi WestboroughFIOS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes