FIOS install fee NOT waived | Worst mistake ever switching from my previous cable co.
fiosliedtome17

I was online and also on the phone when I first signed up to FIOS because I wanted to compare the best prices to see where I would get the best deal. When I told the represenative over the phone that I could get the fee waived online he immediately told me "oh sir there is a promotion if your install is done by the end of this September 2017 your setup would be waived". Since I saw both my online quote and phone quote were the same I accepted. Fast forward to today and I see a nice $99 fee tacked onto to my bill with a 2part payment. How can this be legal to be lied to? I know sales people in call centers have tight metrics to meet to make there bonus $ and I even used to work in a call center for a local big bank I understand the soft phone and the horrible use of the mute button the avia soft phone these reps always use.

All I want is for my original agreement to be honored like I was told. WHO DO I TALK TO? Already 4 calls in and I am told that a supervisor is busy and to try back!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS install fee NOT waived | Worst mistake ever switching from my previous cable co.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi fiosliedtome17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes