FIOS service out
Tom1110

Hi,

My service was interrupted by broken electric pole.  Now the pole is back, wires are up  but I can get any definitive answer when somebody will come to connect broken fiber optics.  I am not even sure what department should do it  and how to reach them (engineering vs construction).  Regular tickets are being opened and closed with no resolution.  I am in the dark.  One representative from Verizon said  today that it may take weeks or months.  This is a critical service for us as several people are working from home.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks,

Tom

0 Likes
Re: FIOS service out
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tom11,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes