FIos Router
Aridgley3rd

I am very dissatisfied with the service I am receiving from FIOS right now.  I purchased a router from you in September and It has stopped working already.  I spoke to someone in tech support that said the router was defective.   He then transferred me to the billing department to see if this could be resolved.  This was not resolved to my satisfaction as I was told I needed purchase another $200.00 router.   This is completely unacceptable.   I have been a customer for nearly 3 years.   For a company that proudly states that they "never stop working" for their customer, it has now been my experience that you sell defective routers that stop working after a few months so you can charge your customer again.  

0 Likes
Re: FIos Router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aridgley3rd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes