FRUSTRATED - Fire Verizon Chief Technology Officer
Nikki39

For past 4 months I have been trying to view and pay bill online. Once logged in and when I click pay bill it gives me message to sign in. I can see on top right hand corner of the web page that I am signed in. I can perform many other functions like change my profile, add services and more. That tells me that there is nothing wrong with user name and password . The functions I am not able to do are view bill, pay bill and add auto payment. I have spent hours and hours unsuccessfully on phone with Verizon to resolve the issue.

Now the fun part: I call Verizon to pay my bill on phone. I was told that the only way they can do that is by charging me $3.50 cent fee. My monthly bill is $500. $3.30 is not a big deal but it is plain wrong. After calling numerous time there was one operator who said, "no problem" and took care of my payment without charging.

The original problem is still outstanding. I am mad and frustrated that I have to spend hours and hours to resolve something. I have tried using different computer, smart phone Mac and PC. The same problem exists no matter what I use.

This is on top of other numerous issues on website. This is such useless website. So many things are broken. Verizon NEEDS TO FIRE THEIR CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER for allowing such a bad website  for a long long time. I can list many things  on website that are broken. Just now while trying to register for this forum  it gave me few problems. USELESS.

0 Likes
Re: FRUSTRATED - Fire Verizon Chief Technology Officer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nikki,

Sorry you are having difficulty viewing and paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Nikki39

Well it has been more then few days now. No one has reached out yet.

0 Likes
Nikki39

Where is the help you promised????? No one has contacte of fixed the problem yet

0 Likes
WORST website ever. No help none so whatever from Verizon
Nikki39

I am not able to pay bills online. When logged in I can do just about anything else in my account except for making payment. I get following message

"To access your complete billing information and pay your bill, please Sign In with your Verizon.com user ID and password."

This has been going on for months now and I have spent more then 10 hours on phone and on chat with Verizon. Nothing has helped so far.

On top of that Verizon wants me to pay processing fee to pay bill on phone. That is so absurd and I refuse to pay even if it is 10 cents. I would however gladly pay my $500 of so bill happily,

I am at loss and do not know what to do. Verizon had promised to look into it but has not done so yet. Frankly I do not want to waste anymore time with representative who do not know how to fix it. Each representative takes me thru same old steps again and again.

How can a company like Verizon have a worst website ever. The above is just one issue there are plenty more with their website. Don't they get how much money they have spent with me on phone because their website can not handle anything?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nikki,

Please check your Private Message Inbox at the top right of this page. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes