Fios Internet Setup Fee Not Waived- New customer but not for long
promise2

I'm a new customer to Fios but my experiece so far hasn't been good one. My first issue was my installation date wasn't processed correctly when ordered my service online on May 16. My schedule installation date for June 2 didn't happen, so I called customer service for help. The representative was very helpful and helped reschudule my appointment for the next day and I was also told since my original order was online, the installation fee would be waived. Fast forward to today and I get changed the installation fee!!! I called customer service and was given a credit for the next installation fee but I still have a problem. I still was changed for half the fee that I was told I wouldn't get changed!! The reason given was because I ordered the service by phone but I didn't!! I ordered online and your system screwed up my order. Now I am thinking about going back to my old service. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios Internet Setup Fee Not Waived- New customer but not for long
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi promise,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes