Fios Rewards
Mikadeemik
Last week I called to find out how much I owe on my bill to see if I was eligible to receive the rewards card because I received a letter saying that I had up to the date I called to pay my past due balance, I paid that balance and spoke with a agent who told me I would receive the card no later than March 27th, this morning I received an email saying I am no longer eligible to receive the gift card, I called and spoke to a supervisor about that conversation I had with an agent a week ago and she said there's nothing they can do once I am no eligible then there is nothing they can do, I sm upset and considering canceling my services, there reason I signed up for this plan was because of the $400 gift card, I feel like this was false advertisement and I was also given wrong information, if the agent last week told me I had to pay my current bill that was $122 I would have paid that but he did not!
0 Likes
Re: Fios Rewards
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mikadeemik,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your rewards card. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Rewards
Mikadeemik
Still no one has contacted me about this
0 Likes