Re: Free Netflix
VI_OPLE

I am still having problem. I did web chat with 1 agent who advised me to send e-mail and I did. One week later no response. And I spoke to another agent who advised me to contact NetFlix???? Of course, I did. And as expected, Netflix said it's nothing to do with them.

Instruction says.... Log in to your account.... Click "Redeem Netflix Offer and follow the redemption instructions."

The Netflix tile, the button, the link, whatever it is..... not visible anywhere, both in my account page and fios app. And now Verizon and Netflix is trying to pass the ball back and forth.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Did you read my reply below? It sends you to where you need to be.

and it answers your questions.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VI_OPLE,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
VI_OPLE

Hi Jonjones,

I did. And I followed all the instructions provided from all sources. The problem for my case is that, there is no link anywhere at all, in my account page - no netflix tile, in myfios app - no redeem menu, in my e-mail - when click on the redeem now button, it takes me to my account page. Support agent who I spoke to did not have the solution. The support agent who I chatted with, sent me to contact call center.

Amarin

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

I am now thinking the free Netflix offer was not placed on your account.

it is a possibility you were not eligible for the promotion or Verizon dropped the ball and does not want to make it right.

0 Likes
Skidmore4

I am also having issues with redeeming my free Netflix offer. I've followed all the links provided in this thread, but they all take me to the My Account page and there is no link to redeem the offer. I've tried chatting with and talking with an agent on the phone, but I cannot get the help I need. I've received 3 emails with a link, but there is no way to redeem this offer. I'd rather just get the $130 credit on my bill at this point.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Skidmore4,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
dlsnyder

I have the same issue. I've gotten the emails to redeem, it takes me to my account. When I click redeem now, it just says that there is an error and won't let me do anything. Did anyone do anything that actually worked? Or did anyone get the offer that actually worked?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dlsnyder,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
VI_OPLE

Anybody got private message as the moderator mentioned? It has been 2 months now, and my case ha not been resolved yet, and nobody contacts me.

Viparath.

0 Likes