G3100 dual band router can log into router page.
Gage5
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im trying to log into my router page. I enter the admin password and hit next and nothing happens. I was able to log in yesterday but wont do it now. I rebooted the router and it still doesnt work. I been on the phone with Verizon  tech for over an hour and nobody is coming on. I'm sick of their tech support. 2 weeks trying to get questions answered and nothing but phone going dead casue of long wait times.

Any suggestions or reasons why It wont take my first password? Appreciate the help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: G3100 dual band router can log into router page.
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try clearing you browser cache and history. If that doesn’t work download a different browser like Firefox or Chrome and try to login with one of them. 

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try clearing you browser cache and history. If that doesn’t work download a different browser like Firefox or Chrome and try to login with one of them. 

Re: G3100 dual band router cant log into router page.
Gage5
Enthusiast - Level 3

Cleaning cookies and cache didnt do a thing.  I had to use Internet Explorer and it let me enter my password and get into router settings.  Google Chrome didnt work either.  Verizon should be made aware of this problem, and why theres a certificate error on the page and correct the sign In problem.  I'd like to know if others are having the same problem logging into the G3100 router with Microsoft Edge or other browsers!

0 Likes
Furryangels
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizons app won’t let me change security settings. Error message below: so frustrating! 

I am using their newest router! Verizon needs to fix this.

Unable To Update Your Home Wi-Fi Settings

Unfortunately, I could not change your Wi-Fi settings for you.

Trouble Updating A Non-Verizon Router

We only support the software and equipment that was provided with your FiOS service. We do not support non-Verizon software or equipment.

If you are using a non-Verizon router, we recommend that you refer to the user manual that came with that router, visit the manufacturer’s website or contact them directly for assistance.

Trouble Updating A Verizon-Supplied Router

Occasionally, I have trouble updating older Verizon-supplied routers.

If you are using a Verizon-supplied router and still need to change your Wi-Fi settings, please press the Contact Usbutton and I will try to get a Live Agent to help.

Rcgus
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes.  Having same issue 

0 Likes
bski555

Having same issue. I also have their newest router G3100 and can only log into the router thru their website, (myfiosgateway) which limits what changes you can make to the router. Have tried clearing everything and using different browsers but nothing works. After you hit enter nothing happens. My guess is Fios just wants to limit what you can do to the router's settings. Hope someone can help.

0 Likes