Going ahead with my Complaint with BBB and going with the information on Social Media
RRajani

I had requested for services to be moved to my new residence on 10/30/2014 with the move date of 11/07/2014.... Today it is 11/12/2014 and the order is still pending. When calling Verizon and being on the line with them for hours & hours on hold while they try and figure out why the order is not getting completed. The case has been escalated several times and yet to receive several calls from the Supervisor as promised by the Verizon customer support, nothing has come out of yet. In the meanwhile I am losing business as I have a home office and need to work online. I have decided to go ahead and file a complaint with BBB and use Social Media informing everyone I know about verizon's customer service....  If anyone can point me in the right direction will greatly appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Going ahead with my Complaint with BBB and going with the information on Social Media
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RRajani,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes