HSI (DSL) Down. Since 11/21
Robbed10454
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't believe my connection has been down since the 11/21.i gave it two days before calling the customer service department, they thought it was the modem/router. I received a new modem/router yesterday 11/29 and to no surprise the internet is still down !!!!! I truly am getting tired of calling your customer service and speaking with tech that are saying the same thing, unplug the modem/router wait 30 sec . Push reset button . What lights are on ?. DSL light on? check wires . GRRRR!!! I already know how to do all these things . Its obviously not the modem/router or the **bleep** wires , I just upgraded to your highest speeds thinking that was the issue . Your customer service  at 1800verizon has been totally useless.  I still don't have internet in my home . Very disappointed .=( to think that I'm actually paying for something that doesn't work !!! , and futhermore how are you going to charge me $150 to send a tech out when its obvious that the problem lies with your company ??? one unsatisfied customer / please resolve.

0 Likes
Re: HSI (DSL) Down. Since 11/21
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the connection trouble. I have sent you a private message to get more information regarding your account.

0 Likes
Robbed10454
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I answered your private message . As I said in the message I'm on standby for today , Thanks again. I will repost when I have been giving a solution to my problem .

0 Likes
cmetzgar991
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue, almost to the day - let me know if you get anywhere!!!

0 Likes