HSI Slow or No Connectivity
MyBuddy1

I had the worst customer service ever, not just from Verizon but from any other company.  The customer service rep had me on the phone for over 2hrs.  She repeatedly asked me questions that I had previously answered.  She had me going to different web sites that I either did not have access to or the signon/passwords she gave me to try to acess my computer did not work......she had me repeat this process at least 6 times. She gave me web sites to try to determine my internet speed, but again I could not access them.  I asked for another rep but she refused, indicating that anyone else would be taking the same steps as her. She had the ability to determine my internet speed with a ethernet cable and wireless so I did not need to go through the needless time and frustration trying to do it from my end.  After all was said and done, it took less than 2 minutes to resolve the problem when when she reached the "final" step.  She told me that she was required to go through all of the steps before using what turned out to be the easiest solution.  To add insult to injury, she apolgized for the inconvenience.  It was a lot more than inconvenient to spend more than 2hrs on the phone under duress.  Ultimately, her supervisor gave the excuse that she is new at the job which is all the more reason she should have referred me to a more experienced rep.  I will be investigating my options to find a more capable provider.

0 Likes
Re: HSI Slow or No Connectivity
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MyBuddy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes