Having problems with internet in the past few months....
atg1990

I remember in 2007 Fios was the thing to get. As an avid online gamer I heard about it and was extremely excited when I found out I could get it in my house. I always had the lowest ping while playing online games. However, recently I have been experiencing borderline unplayable service.

My connection will sometimes drop out of nowhere. Even comcast wasn't that bad. Adelphia was almost as bad, not quite this bad though. The other problem I am having is my ping while playing a game will be absolutely fine. Then all the sudden it will be spiking, for a long time I concluded that the spiking was on the servers side as I saw other players would spike at the same time. However, recently I became more annoyed and noticed many of the players that I see having these ping spikes are from my region (Mainly NJ and PA) and they ALL have fios.

It isn't a coincidence. Something is wrong and I figured I would like verizon to know about it before a large amount of gamers who are all starting to figure out the same thing, abandon ship on this once top of the line net service. If you know whats wrong, I would like to know what the problem is and when it will be fixed.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Having problems with internet in the past few months....
atg1990

Also, would hate to double post, but I want to make clear that I am located near Pittsburgh.

0 Likes