How do I chat online or call Verizon
Dnight1

I spend 10 to 15 minutes trying to find a way to chat online or call them but I cannot. Which is really strange compare to other companies it is easy. All I get are options that keep spinning me in ciricles which is werid. I click Contact Us but it gives options and options but no where can I get a number or chat online option.

I also used the virtual assistant but it keeps telling me to repharse my statement and use the forums.

So my question is how do I contact Verizon Fios about something I am asking if they might have.

What is the phone number?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I chat online or call Verizon
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call 1800 Verizon

What are you looking for.

Although we are all customers as well, someone might know the answer.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call 1800 Verizon

What are you looking for.

Although we are all customers as well, someone might know the answer.

Dnight1

Thanks, I don't know why Verizon does not put the phone number there or some option for other to get the phone number.

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you click on the "Contact Us" link and then select the area you want suppport help with, you will notice that the blocks along the bottom change to show the various support options.  As you navigate to the second level of support options, you'll be presented with a "Live Chat" and an "Other Options" block.   Other options if clicked will provide a block for phone number which will give you the best phone number to use to reach the support area.

gmomof33

Having the same issue, I have been spinning around for the last 20 minutes trying to talk to a person

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes