How to file a complaint regarding rewards
Shakil1

I have opted for Verizon residential plan in March 2013. During the process, Verizon customer support person helped me to get the service. There was $250 reward promo going on at that time for getting the service for 2 years contract. During each step of process online the customer support person assured me that i will get the rewards. And now after 4 months when i did not get the rewards i contacted the rewards department and according to them, i am not eligible for the rewards. Not sure why. I have the entire chat history of discussion with verzion customer person who mentioned this to me many times. here is a quick snapshot of this,

{edited for privacy}

Not sure, where to contact to complaint and ensure that i get the rewards...Any help is appriciated

Thanks

Shakil

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint regarding rewards
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Shakil,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint regarding rewards
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Shakil,

Unfortunately we'll have to close your private support case thread due to non-response. If you still require assistance, please reach out to us on the public side by posting a reply in this thread and we'll reopen your case for you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes