I didn't receive my postage-paid return label yet :(
monyang

I ordered HSI Enhanced (L) internet service on May 11, but it wasn't working so I cancelled it.

By email, I received that I will get a postage-paid return label to return the equipments, which I still have it, but I didn't receive my return label yet. It's been a week since I cancelled this service, and I still got nothing. 

Is there anyway that I can print this return label on verizon.com or receive by email? Does it must be send by post mail?

0 Likes
Re: I didn't receive my postage-paid return label yet :(
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi monyang,

It can take up to two weeks sometimes for the return label to arrive. If you haven't received it in another week, let us know so that we can investigate this further.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums,

CJ

0 Likes
blueyes23321

I canceled my service almost 3 months ago and I am still being billed. I returned all of your equipment. you send me return lable . so why am I still being billed?

I called twice but apparently no one at Verizon speaks to each other. your web site is useless as far as help is concerned.

Please remove this bill.

Thank you,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi blueyes23321,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes