Increase in fees
KTFields

I received my latest bill and it's significantly higher than past bills. There was a recent change in service, which I didn't request, so why am I being charged? Also, this is my 4th bill after being charged the installation fees so my anticipation was that my fees would be lower, and they are higher than my first three bills. The "upgrade" was positioned as something free and something done because I'm a valued customer - but then to charge me??

Please explain how it's appropriate to charge a customer more for a service they didn't request. My monthly fees are now almost $50 more than I had budgeted or what was proposed when I signed up for this service. 

Before calling Verizon and getting bounced to several different people, can someone explain to me how this can be fixed and my fees brought back down to normal. Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Increase in fees
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KTFields,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes