Internet Speed
msone1

I'm having a huge problem with Verizon. Back in April 2019 I upgraded my Internet Speed to 200/200 from 75/75.

When I received my first bill I called Verizon to have my Internet Service switched by to 75/75. That change would have taken affect and be shown on my June 2019 Billing Statement.

It did not.

I called Verizon a couple more times to have my Internet Speed returned to the former 75/75.

It did not change yet again.

I called this Month August 2019....and got another run-around....

To make matters worse, Verizon is Still charging me at the higher price of Internet Speed 200/200.

What I want to do is separate my Verizon Bill from this Bundle to it's former of three bills.. 

1. Home Phone

2. Cable Bill

3. Internet Bill

I've been a "Loyal Verizon Customer" for over 20 years and this is how I'm treated!

Purely Discusted!

0 Likes
Re: Internet Speed
jonjones1
Legend

I am a mite confused.

you have a bundle package? Internet now 200/200 was (75/75) and you have home phone and tv. These are packaged as a bundle price but you would like to seperate them at internet at 75/75 and then it gets dicey. If you add tv or phone it becomes a package (bundle) the problem is you requested a change in internet speeds but yes that would raise the package price. And i believe you would be locked into a contract.

so your pricing is really correct as long as you are on 200/200 if you were to remove any portion of the bundle price you get higher pricing and verizon could hit you with a early termination fee for breaking your end of the contract.

if you were a new customer your bundle price for gigabyte internet/tv/phone is starting at $79.99 for two years which is a deal. Remember phone and tv incur outrageous taxes and fees and surcharges so its best not to use them. Streaming and voip phone services don’t have these fees. Internet is also non taxed.

we must be informed prior to making such decisions.

0 Likes
Re: Internet Speed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi msone1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes