Map of Fios Availability
LolitaLynn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know where I can find a map of Fios Availability in the US? I want to see after a decade of advertising who really has Fios. I've lived in the same city for 25 years and I have never been able to get Fios. It always says "Not available in your area" but sign up for the email alert. I'm wondering if I have to wait for this alert another 25 years. I'm contemplating leaving Verizon and going with a competitor with better upload and download speeds for the same price but when I can get my hands on Fios will factor into my decision. So does anyone have a map, hopefully accurate map,  showing the progress (or lack thereof) of Fios? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Map of Fios Availability
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon announced years ago that they are not expanding FiOS beyond previously committed build outs.

Verizon is selling FiOS and landline networks in FL, CA and TX to Frontier.

Unless you live in an area where FiOS is still being installed; such as NYC; you will not be getting it.

The best way to find out if FiOS is available in a certain location is to plug an address into the FiOS ordering web site.

Good Luck.

View solution in original post

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not sure how current the keep it but look here

http://communities.verizon.com/fiosavail/

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon announced years ago that they are not expanding FiOS beyond previously committed build outs.

Verizon is selling FiOS and landline networks in FL, CA and TX to Frontier.

Unless you live in an area where FiOS is still being installed; such as NYC; you will not be getting it.

The best way to find out if FiOS is available in a certain location is to plug an address into the FiOS ordering web site.

Good Luck.