Need engineer assistance!
HobbieTy

We recently moved to on the beach in the next town over. My dad had Verizon fios for years and has spent thousands of dollars and loves his movie library. We recently moved to on the beach and now every house in the new town is offered Verizon fios except for three hours on my strip on the beach. There are other houses that have Verizon fios on my beach strip a few doors down. My house is only offered the internet and phone service but we need to get fios for my dad for Christmas. I have been in contact with customer service over the past few weeks for hours and hours and I have not heard back after submitting many tickets to the engineering team. My address is on morven terrace in sea girt New Jersey. He hates optimum, which we have rigjt now. And he is very hard to get gifts for please help. 

0 Likes
Re: Need engineer assistance!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HobbieTy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes