Netflix is broken. Amazon prime works fine
ChuckRush

My netflix will not connect on  my panasonic viera tv.

Says unable to connect and offers retry or exit.

Called netflix and they dtermined it is just unable to connect. Said to call Verizon.

All other devices in my house work. Internet connection is fine.

Verizon "Lack of" Customer Support had "heavier than normal call volumes", big surprise. So I pressed buttons to have them call back later. They called back later but I have been on hold for 90 minutes. Pretty **bleep**. Have overdosed on their sucky hold music and netflix is still broke.

0 Likes
Re: Netflix is broken. Amazon prime works fine
jonjones1
Legend

Let's use a little logic here.

everything else is working Amazon etc. yet because you cannot connect to Netflix and you call Netflix and they tell you "call Verizon" you believe without question they are telling you the truth. 

I have been using netflix without any problems last night however years ago when I had an error there was a error code. I clicked on the customer support and they told me what the error meant. It was not my internet speeds.

i recommend you call them again at Netflix and have them fix it on their end.

The logic here would be if you can stream other services except Netflix it would be Netflix.

Re: Netflix is broken. Amazon prime works fine
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have been watching Netflix without any problems .

Granted that depending on day and  time of day it might not initially "load" a program  at blinding speed but it does load and then works flawlessly.