I have a new Macbook Pro, but I have an old Westell Versalink 327W and I can not connect to this wireless router. Can someone help me please.
I ran into this same problem when trying to connect with my iPad. I needed to upgrade the firmware for the router to V4 (the latest version). Believe me it wasn't easy finding this information but if you go to this link:
1) select the model number of your router
2) download the file to your computer
3) log on to your router
4) From the Maintenance menu select Update Device
5) Select Local Update button and then point to the file you downloaded on your computer.
6) Install the upgrade. Once it's done you should be able to connect.