Non-Existent Support
tired63
Enthusiast - Level 1

My neighbors and I have had very slow HSI for about two weeks now.  <1gb  Have called support in India 3 times. each time they have "cleared the lines"  which results in a temporary fix for about an hour.  They sent me a new router (which was rediculous, since that can't fix the neighbors).  They finally opened a ticket for level 3.  Said they would call me yesterday, which they didn't.  Today the ticket was closed wuth no resolution.

This support is the worst I have encountered anywhere.  And I work in IT as a sysadmin, so I have seen some aweful support.  Does anyone know how to get ahold of someone who actually knows how to check for an over provisioned circuit?

After 3 hours on the phone with india, I can't do this anymore.

Thanks in advance.

tired63

0 Likes
Re: Non-Existent Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tired63,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes