Notice of Network Upgrade In My Neighborhood
LadyMac1
Enthusiast - Level 3
We received a notice from Verizon a few weeks ago that they recently completed a network upgrade in our neighborhood and that we needed to go into their website to schedule an appointment so that one of their expert technicians could pay us visit to perform the upgrade, etc. I have tried to call their number and have had difficulty getting through. I am still trying to call, but, thought I might be able to get information here as well - and sooner. No where in the notice is there anything about exactly what the expert technician will be doing, what is involved and how long will it take. I really don't like to schedule anything in my home when I don't have a clue about what will be happening. It has been over two weeks since we received this notice (mainly because we forgot about it), so, hopefully, space junk won't fall from the sky and hit our house. Thanks!
0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes