Organizing Favorites
Suave51
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't organize my favorites, all I see are the words loading. Can someone give me advice on how to configure this, so I can delate things I no longer need.

0 Likes
Re: Organizing Favorites
Justin46
Legend

@Suave51 wrote:

I can't organize my favorites, all I see are the words loading. Can someone give me advice on how to configure this, so I can delate things I no longer need.

Maybe somebody else will understand what you are saying, but I don't. How are you trying to organize your Favorites, via the website or using the favorites function on the STB directly? Please provide the steps you are using and specifly what you mean by "words loading".

Here is a link to a thread which describes in detail setting up one or two Favorites lists:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/Exploiting-FiOS-TV-Favorites/td-p/9935

Have you read the pdf document pointed to in that thread? Did it not help? We need more info to be able to help.

Edit: I think this thread should be in the FiOS TV Technical Assistance forum as that is where other discussion about using Favorites is located.

Keller, TX 76248

Suave51
Enthusiast - Level 2

I mean the favorites tab when you are on MSN. This is where you have saved all sites you have visited, and if you want to go back you click on your favorites tap and then click on the site you saved, and can go directly to it. Not the favorites on your STB.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Well, now this is clearly not the correct forum either. Since I guess it is browser related it should be in the FiOS Internet forum You are a FiOS user, right?).

I realize you are new here, but you have to be much more explicit concerning what you are asking about if you expect to get any help. Posting in the appropriate forum, mentioning the software tools being used, describing in some detail the specific problem(s), etc, will get you help much more quickly.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Suave51
Enthusiast - Level 2

This run around is getting ridiculous. I need help with my internet. When I click on my FAVORITES Tab on MSN I see the words loading. I cannot retrieve content in which I am able to delete. If you are not familiar with MSN you wouldn't know what I am saying, if you do please help. This is getting FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Folks here are trying to help you, but you're not providing enough information.   What Justin pointed out is that you posted your query initially to the TV forum (which "favorites" means a feature on set-top boxes for televisions).   The moderators appear to have moved your question now over to the Internet forum where it is more appropriate and you ma now find folks able to better understand what you're asking (right now, it's kinda like you called up a mechanic because your car is making an odd noise, but they can't see or hear the car, and asking them to tell you how to fix it).

It sounds like this is an MSN issue, not a FiOS or Internet specific issue.

Are you able to get to other websites?

Can you logout of the MSN portal (not close the browser, but logout of MSN) and then try logging back in again?

Have you tried a different browser?   If you're using Internet Explorer, can you download Firefox and try it with that browser?   It's very probable it's something specific to your browser.

And lastly ... please keep in mind that this is a "user to user" forum.   We're just individuals who happen to also be customers of Verizon who are trying to help individuals out with problems that are very often outside of the scope of what Verizon would be expected to support (such as is likely the case in your situation).  You'll find folks here more willing to help if you talk to/with them, not at them.