Over 3 months to get internet connected
gngrh

I have been trying to get internet connected at my house since August. 2018.  It is now November and still no service.  Unfortunately Verizon is the only provider in my area.  Yesterday I finally spoke to someone (Josh) who found out someone else has my address listed as their service address.  Their service was connected after my original service was set up.  (I had mine cancelled because no one could fix my upload and download speeds).    So now I'm trying to reconnect service after 2 years and it has taken over 3 months.  How can I speak to the same person.  Sick of getting bounced around to different people.  Josh is the only person who has helped at all.  And now I'm stuck speaking to people who don't have a clue and all they can say is "I understand your frustration"  NO THEY DON"T!   I faxed proof of owner ship and nothing from anyone!  Verizon.  Your customer service SUCKS

0 Likes
Re: Over 3 months to get internet connected
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gngrh,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes