Poor Customer Service
KathrynS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

To Whom It May Concern,

I am extremely disappointed with your customer and installation services.

I scheduled a high speed internet installation for Friday, March 1st. The agreed upon time window was 1-5pm. Since my roommates and I work I used a valuable ½ day to be present for the appointment. I planned to be home at 12:30pm -- plenty of time. I received a call at 11:32am from the technician saying that he was outside of my apartment. Fail #1. I explained to him that our pre-scheduled appointment window began at 1pm and that I would not be there until then, he had to come back to honor the appointment.  Sternly he told me that he would be at my doorstep at 1pm SHARP. I rushed home to meet him. 1pm passed. 1:30 passed. No tech, no call. 2pm passed. 2:30pm passed. 3:00pm flew by. Fail #2. Finally I called the support line to make sure he would still be coming. I was told he would be back at 5pm. Fine, however I wish he had not been so rude to me on the phone, promising to be there at 1pm SHARP after coming at the wrong time to begin with. Fail #3.

When he finally arrived we were told that he would need access to the basement of my apartment building. My super was out of town so there was no way to get in. I would have NEVER scheduled the appointment for this day had I been told when ordering the service and making the appointment that we may need access to the basement. Fail #4.

I  am nowtrying to reschedule my appointment. A Verizon representative called to do so and told me that there would be Saturday appointments on March 9th and 16th. Fantastic, as I do not want to waste more vacation time on this. I asked for her number so I could confirm which is best for my building super (since I now know he needs to be present for this). I tried to call her back and as it turns out the number I was given is an internal Verizon number (not for customers) and I cannot connect with her again. Fail #5. I called the general Verizon1-800 number and spoke to a different representative who tells me that there is no such thing as a Saturday appointment and he has no idea why anyone would tell me differently. Fail #6.

On  top of all of this, the equipment that should have been mailed to me weeks ago is somehow lost in the mail, and I have spoken and emailed with about 5 different customer service representatives, none of whom were able to tell me where it is, call me back with an explanation or offer any sort of constructive solution. Fail #7.

Needless to say, I am still without internet in my apartment.

Best,

Kathryn S

VERY Unhappy Customer.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

KathrynS,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
KathrynS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Annie, though I've checked the private board a few times an no one has responded to my message.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

It appears that your issue has been responded to.  Please keep all communnication about your issue on the Private Support board as the agent handling your case will not check these public boards.

0 Likes