Poor Service - Going to Cable
charles131

Can anyone give me a way to contact and communicate with Verizon outside of the infuriating call center.  I am tired of spending my time to solve problems with their service.  DSL internet is a joke but it's all I have until I make a change to cable, but their support is even more frustrating as they tell you nothing is wrong and ask if there is anything else they can help with!  If you call and spend the lengthy wait since you have to go through ridiculous prompts to finally get a person, chances are you won't be able to understand the conversation.  I asked for a supervisor today and was told the agent would send a note upstream to correct the problem but that would take a couple of months.  Their website is confusing, frustrating and often results in a circle, yet there is no way to contact and talk to someone with a brain.  I have similar issues at my business and even purchased a higher speed DSL option but the same crummy service prevails...

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service - Going to Cable
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi charles13,

Can you please briefly describe the issue you are having with your DSL service?

0 Likes
charles131

Speed drops substantially various times during the day or night and I have to reset the router a couple of times a day to regain internet access.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi charles13,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes