Promotions
PPG2

When I signed up for Fios I had to pay a installation fee of $99. The salesman said I would get a $99 gift card which essentially would make it free installation.  I did not know I had to redeem my gift by email within 90 days as this was not explained to me. I thought they would mail it to me once my service was paid for in the first month. Instead I kept receiving an email about $200 off the Nest ( which I was not interested in ). I did not know I needed to except that before I could get my gift card. So needless to say, I did not open the emails about the Nest, thus I never redeemed my gift card within 90 days . Why would there be a deadline for something that is mine ?  Why not just send the gift card ?  Once again its never easy !! Always a scam to keep my money. So now I wait until my contract is up and go back to Optimum. Both are terrible but at least you get what you paid for

0 Likes
Re: Promotions
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PPG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes