Property Damage and no contact from Verizon
Corrado68
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi all,

I just installed FiOS in my new home and Verizon had to dig to bring the fiber from the curb to the house, crossing the front lawn.

Despite me having placed several flags to highlight the sprinkler lines and the sprinkler heads, the contractor managed to cut the underground sprinkler lines, so now an entire section of the irrigation system is not functional.

I opened three "cases" by calling the number given by the contractors in the two weeks prior to the installation, as I wanted to be home when they came to be sure they didn't damage anything, but they never followed up and just showed up unannounced when I was at work. I then called them AGAIN after they damaged the property, opened another case for the repair and - guess what - they never called me back. The FiOS technician who installed the line told me he would inform his supervisor, but again nobody is reaching out to me for the repair.

I need urgent help to repair the sprinkler line, but I'm tired of calling and leaving my number without being called back, it's three weeks (and 4 calls) that I'm playing this game without ANY result.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Property Damage and no contact from Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Corrado68,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.