Router issues
fjmpatent

I am having problems with my router (I think).  Several times a day, the router either (1) loses internet connectivity or (2) loses wireless and wired connectivity.  When (1) occurs, the users can see the router but only a local connection is available.  When (2) occurs, the users cannot see the router (it is no longer an available network).  The solution in both instances is to turn off and restart the router.  I am gettin a new router tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone else has encountered and solved this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Router issues - Replace Unit As Planned
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@fjmpatent wrote:

... Several times a day, the router either (1) loses internet connectivity or (2) loses wireless and wired connectivity.  When (1) occurs, the users can see the router but only a local connection is available ... I am gettin a new router tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone else has encountered and solved this issue.

The solution in most cases reported here has been to replace the defective router, which is exactly what you are doing.  Please report back after switching out the units and let us know the result.  Good luck.